Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shooting The Dog


Sometimes I am inspired to do more to the dog than vacuum up her dog hair or play the umptybillionth game of Spitty Ball. Sometimes I want to shoot her. No worries, though. No dumb dogs were harmed in the making of this post. I shot her with my camera.


Those ears. They are like velvet. And she loves to have them "milked."






That photo makes her look much more noble than she actually is.



I don't know why, but this is one of my favorites.



Face rub. It's her all time favorite.



The ball is filled with mini-marshmallows. She is fully engaged. Squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks--they could have a grand parade right past her and she wouldn't care.



Must! Get! Marshmallows! Out!





She's not asleep, she's in Doggy Nirvana.

As crazy as she makes me, she is pretty cute. I guess I'll keep her around. If for no other reason than to annoy the neighbors. Heh.

blog comments powered by Disqus